Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Virginia McCullough Responds to TruthMove.Org

A few days ago, TruthMove.org reported that I have not had access to the Mae Brussell files for ten years - news to me. I thought the last time that I dipped into the Brussell files was six months ago or so. Now I learn otherwise ...

Virginia McCullough has possession of the files, and has responded to the charge:

My publisher Kate Dixon forwarded me the exchange between Alex Constantine and "administrator" christs4sale. Common journalistic courtesy requires copying an individual a journalist makes comments about in their writings. The person whose quote is copied below did not do so.

Now that I have read his untrue comments, I wish to respond and correct his inaccurate statements about the Mae Brussell archives and about fellow researcher and friend Alex Constantine. Alex Constantine and I exchange information frequently and whenever Alex requests documentation from the Mae Brussell Archives I comply as quickly as possible because I consider Alex to be an ethical and dedicated researcher and writer. In addition to his obvious talents and intellect he is one of the few individuals who always gives credit where cedit is due. Certainly he has always done so when he uses information from Mae Brussell's works. That is far more then I can say for the majority who wholesale plagerize her material without ever mentioning her name.

Four days ago christs4sale stated on this forum that he was going to email me for confirmation about some of some of his allegations re Mae and Alex. I never received any such email. Perhaps that is because this person was going to email a web site belonging to Kate Dixon. So that he is no longer confused my email address is vmccullough@hotmail.com or vmccullough@comcast.net. Now he has no excuse and I hope he follows through so that his statements in the future reflect what really transpired.

christs4sale

No comments: