Saturday, March 15, 2008

Republican Homicidal Rage: Case History #1

18/Devember/2004

I biked to the library and some asshole in a black SUV almost ran me over -- I was on the sidewalk. I yelled and slid my bike down on the sidewalk otherwise the rightard would have run right over me.

This time I was able to take off after the fucker since he was forced to stop at Alosta near Grand. I got up beside his driving side and he was looking in his rear view mirror looking for me. I tapped on the window and motioned him to roll the window down.

The rightard clicked his door locks and rolled the window down half way. I said, "You know you almost ran over me, asshole?"

The rightard grinned and said, "Yeah, I did. So?"

I said, "You must be a mother fucking Republican, huh?"

That took the smile off. The rightard once again clicked his door locks and started rolling up his window, inching forward looking for a gap in Alosta traffic so he could run the red light and make a left turn onto Alosta. I said, "Yeah, you're a mother fucking Republican."

As his window started going up the rightard said, "You'd better watch out" to which I replied, "You're a fucking mother fucking Republican, all right" as he ran the red light and sped away.

In the passenger seat of this rightard's huge SUV sat some middle age woman -- probably the dickless Republican's wife.

Truth: You put dickless Republicans in an SUV and they're suddenly Uber Assholes, willing to deliberately run people over on bikes, trying to make themselves believe they're real men.

Fucking rightards.

http://www.elmerfudd.us/killme.htm

No comments: