Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last Post till June

Goodbye until June. Americans have the fascism they so richly deserve, and when it eats them, who's conditioned to care? No reason to post, given the immutable, willful ignorance of the American people. I can't stand the spectacle of stupidity any longer, so I'm taking a couple months off from all political information. Gwine to be a self-interested hedonist for awhile, like the idiots around me, apolitical and spinning a cocoon of apathy to understand what that feels like. BTW, this planet is poisoned and won't support human life much longer. Better do something about it. I'm going to go listen to some belly-button pop music now.

Squawk!,
- Chicken Little

A Pregnant Pause


MailBoxDrive



All rights reserved
- Alex Constantine

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nooooooooooooooo Alex!!!!! Please, please, PLEASE don't go away for that long. :(

I turn to you for strength and REAL news ... what is one to do now?

I am now off to go cry myself to sleep.

Again ... PLEASE don't go. Not that my plea matters but ... I'm just putting it out there. I know I won't be the only one.

xo.s

smans said...

Bummer. I have relied on your information curation for a little while now, and really appreciate it. But I understand. It appears to involve quite a bit of work, and extended attention. Thanks, and enjoy your break!

Iosua said...

Alex Constantine,
Please reconsider,
there are thousands of awake people who are trying to expose the evil taking over.
We NEED voices like yours to continue to distribute the info-
as I recent viewer of your site I have found it immensely informative and have recommended to people as well as posted your stories on some of the larger trafficking forums.

I hope you have time to re-energize and possibly come back sooner than later.
best wishes