Friday, December 26, 2008

Notice: This is My Only Active Blog

Due to public apathy and denial of fascism - not to mention widespread political illiteracy, misinformed biases, disinformation, posturing and internet trolling - my supplemental blogs have been discontinued. This is my only active political blog, and I have scaled back to avert the possibility of enraging programmed, entitled mental cases whose minds are toilets that depend on "mainstream," CIA-corporate media to make regular, melamine-laced deposits.

From the current NYT hadcover nonfiction bestseller list:

4. A BOLD FRESH PIECE OF HUMANITY, by Bill O’Reilly

I rest my case (and this takes it over the top) - we had a hard time selling real books here, so they're no longer available. Let's all take refuge in genocidal fantasies, flatter ourselves with programmed lies that advance the cause of fascism, and make Rupert Murdoch even wealthier. Don't worry, be happy!

- AC

ALL THAT YOU HAVE IS YOUR SOUL
Tracy Chapman

Oh my mama told me
cause she say she learned the hard way
Say she wanna spare the children
She say dont give or sell your soul away
cause all that you have is your soul
Dont be tempted by the shiny apple
Dont you eat of a bitter fruit
Hunger only for a taste of justice
Hunger only for a world of truth

cause all that you have is your soul ...

No comments: