Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MIND CONTROL: REP. JAMES O. GUEST (R-MO) IS WORKING WITH VICTIMS OF ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT

http://www.votesmart.org/bio.php?can_id=39935

JAMES O. GUEST
STATE REPRESENTATIVE
DISTRICT ADDRESS

P.O. BOX 412
KING CITY, MO 64463
Tele: 660-535-6664

To Whom It May Concern:

I have worked for 3 years with Microwave and Electronic Harassment victims throughout the US and overseas. It is hard for others to understand the technology that is being used to destroy people’s lives. I know James because he contacted me for help. James has worked to find proof of what has happened to him.

Many victims try hard to get help from professional doctors to help find devices such as Veri-Chip. I would request that you and those who can make a difference would help James and others to find answers.
___________________________________
5th District State Representative

1 comment:

Apocalypto said...

Hey, Constantine, or whatever your real name is, kiss my ass. You left an arrogant, nasty post on my blog several months ago heavily criticizing me, so go fuck yourself. If I ever see you, you'd better be armed and ready. Scumbag. You fucking self-aggrandizing dildo.