Friday, May 2, 2008

Response to Christs4sale

Christs4sale posted this partially false statement

"With the world rapidly disintegrating, we very much miss the research of Mae Brussell. In these troubling times, it is comforting to know that there are still those among us who are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. One of those stalwarts is Alex Constantine, whose investigative masterpieces Psychic Dictatorship USA, Virtual Government and The Covert War Against Rock are published by cutting-edge literary outfit Feral House.* Now, Alex has emerged as a leading figure in the 9/11 Truth Movement, working with the Web Fairy and others."
http://www.truthmove.org/forum/topic/1050?replies=1

Notice to the world: I have never "worked with Webfairy" in any way. If I did, I'd say so. She has posted articles I've written, but so have many others. So how does this say that I "work with her?"

And I am not emerging as a leader of the movement, by any means. I haven't written much about 9/11 for several years. All of this is flattering, but some of it is not so true.

This is not a "defensive" response, a ridiculous claim made at your site. On the day I write about the theories AND ASSOCIATIONS you falsely attribute to me, you will know what I believe about them. Until then, you are attempting to read my mind, and so far, you haven't done a good job of it. I posted a link to Nico Haupt's site and asked, "What hit the towers?" I have beliefs about that, but you aren't privy to them.

I think you should stop listening to third parties, because your information about me is not right. Contact me if you have questions. Gossip will get you nowhere.

- AC

No comments: